Rent your mobile event stage from us today!
The City of Gainesville’s Parks, Recreation and Cultural Affairs Department’s mobile entertainment stage offers convenient set-up, excellent sound projection and control, and a professional touch to your next event.
- community festivals
- outdoor programs
- performing arts & theater
- athletic events
- and more!
- MSM 3600 ShowMaster Mobile Sound Shell Stage
- Opens to a covered 14’ x 36’ stage with steps, ramp and handrails and guardrails
- Power integrated color changing LED lights
- On-board electric generator to power lights and your favorite sound system
For more information and specs please review the mobile stage information handout.
For more information please review the rental agreement.
- Stage will be transported, set up, closed up by and with the on-site presence of City of Gainesville staff.
- Events may require a Special Event Permit (contact GPD at 352-393-7527).
- A site inspection may be necessary before the user agreement can be executed. Please note, there has to be adequate access to the site, and the ground must be sturdy enough to support the weight of the delivery vehicle and the mobile stage.
- A two-day buffer between rentals is required, please contact staff to check on availability of the mobile stage.
Contact for booking:
City of Gainesville
Parks, Recreation and Cultural Affairs
PO Box 490; Station 49
Gainesville, FL 32627