Want to do Business with the City of Gainesville?
- Read “Doing Business with the City of Gainesville, Florida” (under construction)
- Living Wage: The full text of the current living wage rate along with City Ordinance 020663 is available in the documents section for download. Ordinance 020663 is the original version, and Ordinance 030168 was drafted to correct a scrivener's error in the original version.
- Local Preference: The full text of the City ordinance 001261 pertaining to the Local Preference is available in the documents section for download along with Ordinance 050896 (amending Ordinance 001261)
- Get on the list of vendors:
- Local small businesses: Small Business Program (under construction)
- Use Vendor Guide (available in the documents section for download) to contact City Departments/Divisions
- If you have questions contact the Purchasing Division at 352-334-5021
- Procurement Policy is available in the documents section for download
- THE CITY OF GAINESVILLE PAYS ONLY BY VISA OR EFT. To receive EFT payments from the City of Gainesville the Vendor Application must be completed and returned to the City department you are doing business with for processing. Vendor Applications are to be completed only if you are expecting a payment from the City of Gainesville.
View current bids handled by the Purchasing Division.
Documents For Doing Business with the City of Gainesville
The following links are provided as a convenience to users of the City of Gainesville's website. The City does not endorse any product, service, or group represented on any linked site, and cannot be held liable for the content of any site outside of the city's domain.
Links For Doing Business