Citizen Access is a public portal where you can find information on planning projects, permits, and inspections.
Searching Tips and Instructions
To search by Application Number:
- Project numbers include a two letter prefix, followed by the two digit year abbreviation, and a five digit sequence number (XX-YY-00123)
- Prefixes for Planning Projects indicate the type of review or reviewing board (e.g. PB=City Plan Board)
- Partial searches will result in a range of projects (e.g. DB-10 will show in all projects requiring Development Review Board approval for the year 2010)
- Results can be sorted by address or by project status by selecting the View mode in the upper right corner of the search window
To search by Address:
- Enter a specific address or for more successful searches use a range
- Enter only the street name or number, not street directions
- Street address numbers should be entered as five digits (e.g. enter 36 as 00036).