Due to the COVID-19 virus our walk in operations have been suspended until further notice. Please call 352-334-5023 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org and a staff person will respond ASAP to schedule an inspection or assist you with applying for a permit online.
Effective March 25, 2020: Due to the COVID-19 outbreak, virtual inspections will be required to be done on most inspections.
Please Note: All advisory board meetings scheduled for the months of March and April are cancelled.
The Planning and Development Services Department’s mission is to foster a dynamic, attractive and economically healthy city that is safe, diverse and livable for all. The Planning Division works to: Increase community livability and quality of life through the Comprehensive Plan and Land Development Regulations
- Increase community livability and quality of life through the Comprehensive Plan and Land Development Regulations
- Encourage development that incorporates quality urban design and protection of historic and natural resources
- Foster community dialogue and understanding of planning issues
- Ensure that development standards of the community are met with each development
- Collaborate with other agencies on planning issues
Have a question?