We offer several options to make it a great week for kids, and convenient for busy parents. Our day camps are in conjunction with Alachua School Board Calendar.
For information on our camps please call 352-334-5067. Register in person at the Administrative Office, Thomas Center, Building B, 3rd Floor, 306 NE 6th Ave., 32601, Monday-Thursday, 7:00 am–6:00 pm.
OUT OF SCHOOL DAYS
Let's work together to give your child a foundation for success! During camp kids will enjoy games, activities and crafts that encourage achievement, a sense of community, good health and strong character!
- Friday, October 14, 2016, UF Homecoming
- Friday, October 21, 2016, Pupil Holiday/ Teacher Workday Cancelled
- Monday, November 21– Wednesday, November 23, 2016, Pupil Teacher/Holidays
- Monday, January 2, 2017, Pupil Holiday/Teacher Workday Cancelled
- Tuesday, January 17, 2017, Pupil Holiday/Teacher Workday
- Monday, February 20, 2017, Presidents’ Day
- Friday, March 31, 2017, Pupil Holiday/ Teacher Workday Cancelled
Hours: 7:00 am–6:00 pm
Fees: City Residents*: $5.75 / Non-City Residents: $8.75
Locations For Kids in 1st–5th Grades:
- Albert "Ray" Massey Recreation Center - 1001 NW 34th Street
- Eastside Community Center - 2841 E University Avenue
For Spring and Winter Break Camps, please visit our Camps page.
The Department's goal is to provide your children with positive experiences through the assistance of our staff. Our staff have been selected for their ability to teach, their love of recreation, and their care for young people. The staff will present materials with a positive and encouraging approach.
All children are welcome, pre-registration is required. Space is limited and is accepted on a first come first serve basis.
or Download Registration Form