Adult Spring Softball 2020
- Monday Night Men's League
- Tuesday and Friday Night Coed Leagues
For ages 18 years and older. Get your team together and come play ball with us (MUST have full team- no single registrations)!
Register your team in person at the Parks, Recreation and Cultural Affairs Department Administrative Office (located at the Thomas Center, Bldg. B., 3rd Floor, 306 NE Sixth Ave. (map)). The office is open Monday–Friday, 8 a.m.–5 p.m.
Registration begins: December 1 and remains open through January 30. The season concludes May 1, 2020. Please note, the season might be extended a week or two if make-up games occur.
The season is scheduled to start on the following dates:
- Monday Night Men's League begins February 3
- Tuesday Night Co-Ed League begins February 4
- Friday Night Co-Ed League begins February 7
There is a mandatory manager's meeting on January 30, 2020 at the MLK Gym at 7pm. (1028 NE 14th Street)
If you are interested in signing up a team and need assistance, please contact Janielle Burney at 352-393-8527.
To be considered a city resident you must meet one of the following criteria:
- 50% of your team on the roster is in city limits
- The manager/captain registering the team is in city limits
- The business sponsoring the team is in city limits
If your team is new and has never played on this league, you will need to bring your completed roster with you to sign up.