Adult Spring Softball 2021
- Monday Night Men's League
- Tuesday and Friday Night Co-ed Leagues
For ages 18 years and older. Get your team together and come play ball with us (MUST have full team; no single registrations)!
Register your team over the phone through the Parks, Recreation and Cultural Affairs Department Administrative Office at 352-334-5067 (located at the Thomas Center, Bldg. B., 3rd Floor, 306 NE Sixth Ave. (map)). The office is not currently open to the public.
Registration is currently open and will close Jan. 28. The season runs Feb. 1-April 30, 2021.
The season is scheduled to start on the following dates:
- Monday Night Men's League begins Feb. 1
- Tuesday Night Co-Ed League begins Feb. 2
- Friday Night Co-Ed League begins Feb.5
There is a mandatory manager's meeting on January 28, 2021 at 7 p.m. Location TBD.
If you are interested in signing up a team and need assistance, please contact Janielle Burney at 352-393-8527.
To be considered a city resident you must meet one of the following criteria:
- 50% of your team on the roster is in city limits
- The manager/captain registering the team is in city limits
- The business sponsoring the team is in city limits