To ensure equal opportunity/equal access to employment, housing, public accommodations and credit within the Gainesville city limits without regard to an individual’s sex, race, religion, national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, color, age, disability or gender identity, and to work to ensure the city’s workforce is diverse and well trained.
- Teneeshia Marshall, Equal Opportunity Director
- Gwendolyn D. Saffo - Affirmative Action Manager & Chief Investigator
- Dr. Bridget S. Lee, Diversity & Inclusion Manager
- Sylvia Warren - Small, Minority & Veteran’s Business Program Coordinator
- Myra Brantley - Interim Equal Opportunity Office Coordinator (Temporary Support Specialist)
- Devern Wilson - Interim Compliance Investigator
- Shirley Childs - Temporary Support Staff